16 Mar COVID-19: Temporary office closure
As COVID-19 continues to rapidly alter our daily lives, we must place the well-being of our staff, donors, and community partners, as well as that of our local health care system, at the highest priority. Therefore, in support of official recommendations on social distancing, beginning Tuesday, March 17, Hutchinson Community Foundation will begin virtual operations.
We want to assure the community, though our physical office may be closed, staff will continue regular functions remotely in order to meet the needs of our donors and nonprofit partners. As the situation unfolds, we will continue to work closely alongside our partners to assess critical needs and serve as a portal for the generosity of donors wishing to help Hutchinson and Reno County through this challenging time.
In order to keep our lines of communication open, we strongly encourage email messaging at the addresses below:
- Aubrey Abbott Patterson, president & CEO: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dell Marie Shanahan Swearer, chief operating officer, email@example.com
- Amy Crockett, accounting & operations manager, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kari Mailloux, director of strategic initiatives, email@example.com
- Sarah Blake, program officer, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wendy Skellenger, communications officer, email@example.com
Staff will also be available via telephone by calling 620-663-5293 and leaving a voice message. A staff member will then return your call.
These plans may evolve so we will keep you updated with changes. Continue to follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and at our website, hutchcf.org.
Stay in touch and stay safe.